The Program Committee for the Chester County Human Resources Association invites all professional speakers to submit proposals for a 1-hour presentation plus 15 minutes of Q&A to be the focus at one of our monthly meetings that run from September through June. Proposals must be submitted in writing using the form below. As appropriate, each proposal may be considered for other opportunities such as our annual conference in April, a stand-alone seminar, or other future events. We look forward to hearing from you!
What You Need To Know:
- CCHRA is an affiliated local chapter of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM). At our meetings, we provide our members with both networking and educational opportunities via featured speakers on topical issues. Our goal is to provide programs that qualify for continuing education credits from SHRM and HRCI. Our Certification Liaison will assist with getting your program accredited.
- Since our organization strives to keep its membership and meeting fees reasonable, we cannot compensate our monthly meeting speakers. In some special circumstances, we may assist with travel expenses.
- Our meetings are either breakfast (8 per year) or lunch (2 per year) meetings. Breakfast meetings run 7:30 - 9:30 AM. Lunch meetings run 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM. You are invited to enjoy the breakfast or lunch at our expense.
- Our meetings average 60 - 80 attendees and include a diverse mix of HR professionals from generalists to senior professionals in HR, to consultants working for companies or owning their own businesses, business-related vendors and even some undergrad and graduate students.
- We are not able to make copies of handouts for attendees, but are happy to make your presentation or handouts available on our website. You may provide handouts for your presentation at your own expense.
- Regarding marketing of any services or materials that you or your company offers, we will gladly provide a table in the session room for you to display items that may interest our participants. We appreciate your cooperation in providing a non-solicitation environment for our attendees.
- As our way of saying “Thank You” for speaking to us, CCHRA will make a donation in your name to our Charity of the Year. If you prefer to have the donation made to a charity of your choice, please give your Program Committee representative the name and mailing address of your charity. All charities must be 501(c)3 charitable organizations.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have all the required information that appears on the Proposal Form in another format or have any questions, you may direct the information or questions to email@example.com