Graduate Student Award - $1,000
Undergraduate Student Award - $1,000
- Applications must be received in full by FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2017
- Includes: Student/Contact Information, Experiences & Objectives, Resume, Transcript, Essays, & Faculty recommendation.
- Awards will be presented during CCHRA’s Breakfast Meeting on Friday, March 24, 2017.
- Graduate students currently enrolled in an MBA, MPA or MS program with a concentration in Human Resources, Organizational Management, or Industrial Relations.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in any of the following programs: Human Resources Management; Organizational Management; or Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources. Students who are NOT enrolled in the programs listed above, but who demonstrate a strong desire to become an HR professional AND have interned during Summer 2016 or plan to intern during Summer 2017 are also eligible to apply.
Questions?? Click Here for FAQs
For applications and additional information, contact your HR faculty and/or Career Center. Also feel free to contact the CCHRA representative, Emilie Laga at (610)864-1025 or email@example.com