Become A Member of CCHRA
Welcome to the Chester County Human Resources Association (CCHRA)
Prorated Memberships are Now Available!
Renew or Join with a Discount!
Membership in CCHRA is open to human resource professionals and other individuals interested in the field of human resource management and with a connection to Chester County.
Membership benefits include
- Reduced meeting prices and student discounts
- Member directory
- Keeping abreast of current HR practices and legislation
- Networking opportunities with local HR professionals www.shrm.org
- Affiliate with CCHRA SHRM Chapter #614. Click here for designation form
2016-2017 MEMBERSHIP RATES:
Regular- Non-SHRM: $55
In-transition and students FREE
NEW: Prorated Corporate Convenience Membership $245 - Rate includes one seat at each meeting for anyone in the company and up to 3 additional seats at member rates ($28/$35)
To date, individual members represent over 100 companies and organizations. CCHRA meets monthly to network and to hear guest speakers who present such topics as
- Benefits and Hidden Healthcare Costs
- Building Employee Morale (Fun at Work)
- Employee Relations Issues (Including Workplace Violence)
- Hot Legal Topics
- Leadership Skills for the HR Professional
- Recruitment & Retention
- Wellness in the Workplace
SPHR and PHR recertification credits are available for HRCI approved programs and SHRM PDCs.
New this Year: All meetings will be held at the Downingtown Country Club for 2016-17
If you have questions or we can assist you further, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our chapter administrator, Phyllis Jones, at 856-428-7585.